27/02/2012

02/25/2012


Time has come to post the first “follower-drawing” (I mean, the good version of it, not those lame photos I've already posted). If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at the sidebar on the right. In short, I draw a dailydrawing featuring anyone who follow me publicly.

My very first follower (and sorry Meli, but I have evidence for this) was Tamás Asztalos. If you follow my 365IP from the beginning, you already know some things about him, like at his name even Photoshop-demons obey, or that being able once to follow his lesson was one of my greatest success in life.

He teaches us all those digital stuff (you know, like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and stuff like that) and some typography as well (or at least he does his best trying to… my classmates are just not that into the whole idea of becoming weird, isolated typofreaks, you know). Besides all this, he is the IT system admin at the school, and he did a pretty good job surviving until now. In fact, he takes stress so well (like staying super-kind and -helpful to everyone 24/7, smiling all day, never hitting any of the school's MACs with an axe…) that some of my friends suggested that he either is a dedicated believer christian – kinda like Mother Theresa or something – or he is doing drugs. 

But seriously, he is one of my favourite teachers, and I'm not alone with this opinion.

Now that I've done everything to upgrade my nerd/geek status to a whole new level, and also to improve my grades (right?… right?… ehm…), there's only one thing left to say:

follow me, and I'll write nice things about you too!

Hungarian translation:
– De hát éppen erről van szó! Az a végzetetek, hogy elszigetelt tipófríkekké váljatok!
– Nem vagyok biztos abban, hogy a betűk felsegítik a kabátom 70 éves koromban...

No comments:

Post a Comment