30/03/2012

03/17/2012

My 8th follower happened to be Vikky, a good friend, who – though I mainly had the chance to contact with via Facebook – I had great conversations with since the 2 years we've known each other.

If you get to know only two things about her it must be that

#1
she loves Sailor Moon (well… she loves all japanese animes in general, still, the utmost is unquestionably SM)
and
#2
she has a perverse affection to digital art (which, if you ask me, is from the Devil, as all things that is digital) – as much that she not only enjoys it, but loves to create stuff as well, which you can check out in her deviantart page.

So with that in mind, I think she will enjoy the following one (because frankly, if she doesn't like this, I don't know what does she) 


  
Related work: 01/24/2012 


Hungarian translation:
– Photoshop! A Hold nevében megparancsolom, hogy működj!
– Nem ez a korrekt varázsszó.
– Mintha a tiéd működött volna...

No comments:

Post a Comment