18/05/2013

Fragments From My Sketchbook + Prize

E25 


That would be the humble library of my school – well in 365 IP world at least.
I realized a bit too late that the phrase “no books can be borrowed” should not be taken literally…

But let's stop bumbling about myself and skip to what everyone is interested in: 

let's hear about the prize! 

Well as I said, this is the 365 IP word version of the school library. You know what it's like to draw that many books? At first it's quite entertaining, thinking of all those titles and design of the books, but then eventually it gets boring, and... one might put certain books on the shelf that just does not belong there. First person who can spot* all 3 said books, and tell which fandom of mine inspired their putting on the self, will get the prize! Which is...

I'm giving out followerdrawings again!
The person who wins, gets a drawing of themselves, in their own 365IP world library, which contains carefully selected (by me) items depending on the person's mentality, interests, fandoms, everything... How 'bout that? Just send me the answers (3 books and the reason – you think – made me put them on the self), and the first one who guesses well, will get it (sometime...). (Unless you want Kornél to get it, because he was the first correct guesser, but that doesn't count since he saw it days before anyone could, plus I gave him some hints... But it's still pretty impressive, so if noone will guess the correct answers, he legally won.)

* You will need the picture in bigger size for that, but don't worry, I haven't resized it this time, so that when you click on it, it will show in original size.
(if not: right click, open in new tab, there you go)




Hungarian translation
ANNYIRA fogtok hiányozni!
Elkezdődött a visszaszámlálás az iskola elhagyásáig.

No comments:

Post a Comment